"We are born to be fit, strong, and healthy." Robb Wolf

February 11, 2011

What Have Wheat And Grains Done For You?

Dr. William Davis, author of the blog Heart Scan Blog, recently did a poll and his readers replied in great numbers. Well, 538 replies. I still think that's pretty good. He asked people if they experience wheat re-exposure syndrome. The results weren't overly shocking, to me, as I experience undesirable gastrointestinal effects after eating any wheat or grain product. And the next day I feel like I'm hungover (I haven't had a drink in almost 11 years now).

I'm curious to see how you, CFK Nutrition readers, feel after consuming wheat/grain & sugar products. Feel free to pick an option in the poll section on the right and post a comment in the 'Comments Section'.

Oh yeah, Dr. Davis, if, by some far off chance, you are reading this, I hope you don't mind that I am using your idea.

2 comments:

Laura Breck said...

I have crazy dreams that make me feel like I haven't slept at all if I have too much sugar. I find it even worse if it is sugar after dinner.

Serena said...

Sounds interesting. Did he have a comparison group? I 'm wondering how the body would react to other food groups that were eaten in large quantities and then removed and later reintroduced again.