"We are born to be fit, strong, and healthy." Robb Wolf

October 15, 2011

DAY 1

Today is the first day of changing you dietary ways. I hope you will all be successful and will maintain this for the rest of your lives.


A few questions have been asked about the food log and I'll answer them below:


  1. Download the food log and open it with Microsoft Word
    • If you have the "Notebook Layout View", it is best to use that . It's kinda cool too. If not, just open it in "Print Layout".
  2. I would like you to fill to fill out the food log daily and email it to me once a week (Friday night or Saturday)
  3. If possible, please indicate portion size. Last challenge people were not eating enough and didn't see any progress with training and were lethargic all of the time.
  4. I will review your food log and, if needed, make subtle changes to it.
I think that's it. If any questions feel free to email me to approach me at the gym and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Enjoy this new experience!!!

0 comments: